Beef rendang Indonesian recipe is one of the most delicious foods in the world. This traditional food originating from the land of Minangkabau has several times been named the number one delicious food in the world and beats Japanese sushi.
Read More : beef rendang
Beef Rendang is produced by cooking at low temperatures for a long time. The main spices used in cooking rendang include beef, chili, coconut milk, and spices. Its savory and delicious taste makes this food make it into the list of the most delicious foods in the world.
What are the Ingredients for Indonesian Beef Rendang?
Beef rendang ingredients
1 kg beef
3 coconuts, take thick coconut milk then thin coconut milk
4 lime leaves
3 lemongrass stalks, bruised
4 grains of kandis acid
100 ml cooking oil
5 grams of salt
Beef rendang Indonesian recipe 1 kg:
60 grams of red onion
50 grams of garlic
250 grams of big red chili
100 grams of galangal
50 grams of hazelnut
2 grams of cloves
Easy Beef Rendang Recipe
1. Puree the spices by means of mashed or blended.
2. Saute the spices with a little cooking oil until fragrant.
3. Enter the lemon grass, kandis acid, lime leaves, and salt, mix well.
4. Pour the coconut milk until it boils, add the meat.
5. Cook over low heat for a few hours until the meat is tender and the spices are browned to your liking.
Beef Rendang Paste
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, saute ground spices, add lemongrass, turmeric leaves, and lime leaves. Stir until fragrant, add the instant rendang seasoning and minced meat.
2. Cook until the meat changes color, add the coconut milk. Stir until boiling, add the sliced chilies, reduce the heat. After the coconut milk is oily, take it out. Remove the lemongrass, turmeric leaves, and lime leaves, discard.
3. Boil spaghetti in boiling water that has been salted. Boil for 10 minutes until spaghetti is cooked al dente, remove and drain.
4. Serving: Put the spaghetti on a serving plate, pour the rendang sauce on top.
Beef Rendang Recipe MasterChef
Blend turmeric, galangal, ginger, lemongrass, big chili, cayenne pepper, and oil
Briefly roast coriander, cumin, and candlenut, blend with ground spices
Marinate lamb with salt, cook with ground spices, add celery
Roast coconut until dry, mix with ground spices
Mix coconut milk with a little water, mix with ground spices, add pepper, coconut milk, and tomatoes
Marinate the lamb with olive oil, salt, cinnamon powder, cook then mix with the rendang seasoning, add brown sugar and salt
Beef Rendang Recipe Slow Cooker
Heat the oil then saute the ground spices and complementary spices until fragrant
Add the beef pieces to the spices and mix well
Pour the thick coconut milk, stir again until well blended
Transfer to the slow cooker, click the slow button
The next morning remove and transfer to a frying pan, heated again briefly to reduce the gravy (for those who like thicker seasonings)
Malaysian Beef Rendang
Steps to make Malay-style beef rendang:
Saute ground spices with bay leaves, lime leaves, lemongrass, turmeric leaves, cinnamon, star anise, cardamom, cloves until fragrant then add the meat that has been washed and cut into 20 parts, stir-fry until the meat changes color and the water dries up.
Enter the coconut milk and stir constantly until it boils and add the roasted coconut that has been finely ground earlier. Add salt and powdered broth to taste (don’t be too salty, because the thicker the seasoning, the more salty it will taste later).
Continue to cook until the gravy has shrunk and reduce the heat to a simmer until the rendang is black and it releases oil, stirring occasionally so that it doesn’t burn and the meat doesn’t burn too much because it’s often turned over.
How to make Indonesian beef curry
1. Wash the meat thoroughly then cut into squares. Set aside.
2. Puree the spices 1 then stir-fry with coconut oil until fragrant. Add the meat to the stir fry, stir until half cook.
3. Enter the seasoning 2, cook until boiling then let stand until the meat is tender and the remaining half of the water. Turn down the fire.
3. Add ingredients 2 and seasoning 3, stir again until thickened and potatoes are cooked. Serve.
You can buy this delicious rendang via WA https://wa.me/628128659255 or on the website https://rendangunitutie.com. And also visited his restaurant at Grand Depok Residence, Blok Anggrek No. 109, Tanah Baru, Beji, Depok – Indonesia 16426.