Dubai Expo 2021 is a series of world expo events, in which this prestigious event is usually held once every five years whose locations alternate from one country to another.
And for the world expo 2021 this time it will be held in Dubai. Although it was delayed, which was originally scheduled to be carried out in 2020. But due to constraints with the pandemic, it was then postponed. And at the end of 2021, the 2021 Dubai Expo has finally been implemented. This event starts from October 1, 2021 and will end on March 31, 2022.
This world exhibition is the largest event in the world which is attended by almost all countries in the world. With the aim of displaying several potentials, innovations, and ideas in order to collaborate with other countries.
What are the Rules Dubai Expo for Exhibitors at the Indonesian Pavilion 2021?
The following are some of the rules that all participants who wish to visit the Indonesian pavilion need to comply with, namely:
- Participants are required to use an official ID badge from Expo 2020 Dubai.
- Participants are required to wear a mask during the event that takes place.
- Participants are required to take care of their valuables, everything that happens, such as lost items. This is a personal responsibility and outside the responsibility of the organizing committee.
- Do not use X banner and roll up banner.
- Distributing stickers, brochures or pamphlets is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to eat and drink in the Indonesian Pavilion, except in the restaurant area and the pantry in the business lounge area.
- To order consumption for all activities in the Indonesian pavilion, it must be at the restaurant of the Indonesian pavilion. As in the attached menu.
- Do not use plastic packaging.
- If the participants want to distribute samples, it is expected that they provide information in advance to the committee, which is one month before the date of the activity and packaged in unit packages.
- For MC or performers must use English.
- Participants are expected to provide an MC (Master Ceremony) for each activity that takes place.
- Participants are expected to manage equipment independently, because the committee from the Indonesian Pavilion does not provide a warehouse area for participants.
One of the local products representing Expo 2020 Indonesia at this Dubai Expo is Rendang Uni Tutie. This rendang is a ready-to-serve wet rendang wrapped in a practical package. This type of food can be stored for more than 12 months at room temperature. Uni Tutie rendang is very safe to eat and can be served directly without heating it first.
The meat is very tender with abundant spices and also without any preservatives or MSG. So this Uni Tutie Rendang can be the right choice for you to enjoy every day with all family members. Union Tutie Rendang can also be enjoyed by people in various countries. Because it is also available in Market Place Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, America, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the city of Dubai.